We teach several styles of partner dancing (also known as social dancing or ballroom dancing). We offer ongoing 5-week sessions, usually with a week off in between. Occasionally, we have 4-week mini sessions.
We post one schedule at a time and generally post the new schedule mid-way through the current session.
The November/December session, which begins the week of November 26, will be posted in mid November.
SERIES CLASS SCHEDULE:
Special Notes for the November/December Session:
- All classes this session are FOUR weeks long (4 hrs total) .
- Lindy Lab: Styling: Improve the overall look of your dancing. Familiar patterns and new variations will be explored. Look as good as you feel! Pre-req: Lindy 2a, 2b, 2c
Special Notes for the October/November Session:
- All classes this session are FIVE weeks long (5 hrs total) with the exception of Wednesday West Hall classes and all Thursday & Friday classes which are FOUR weeks (5 hrs total).
- Tango 2c will focus on barridas and sweeps in the giro
- Tango 3 will focus on musicality: how to dance with all the elements (earth, wind, fire and water), timing/tempo changes, how to dance to different instruments and how to communicate to your partner which element you are listening to.
None currently scheduled - check back soon!