We teach several styles of partner dancing (also known as social dancing or ballroom dancing). We offer ongoing 5-week sessions, usually with a week off in between. Occasionally, we have 4-week mini sessions.
We post one schedule at a time and generally post the new schedule mid-way through the current session.
The May/Jun session, which begins the week of May 14 will be posted in late April.
SERIES CLASS SCHEDULE:
Special Notes for the Apr/May Session:
- Sunday's classes skip 4/16 and end on 5/7
- Tuesday's Solo Jazz, Tango 2a and Tango 3 start one week late and run from 4/11-5/9
- Thursday's Bal-Swing Intermediate and Kizomba Foundations run three weeks, skipping 4/20 and ending 4/28. Each class is1.5 hours long, for a total of four and a half hours
- Friday's Salsa 1 Couples series runs four weeks, ending 4/28. Each class is1.25 hours long, for a total of five hours
Each week will have its own focus
Week 1 Spins & Turns.
Week 2 Pure Bal
Week 3 Transitioning from Lindy to Bal and back
Pre-req. Bal 1 and basic lindy basics
This class will focus on African movement and the basics to the other Kizomba related styles: samba, tarraxinha and urban Kiz.
Special Notes for the Feb/Mar Session:
- Friday's Salsa 1 Couples series runs four weeks, ending 3/17. Each class is1.25 hours long, for a total of five hours
None at this time.